What is a framework and why is usfeul
A framework is a work scheme generally used by programmers to carry out software development. Using a framework allows you to smooth development processes as it avoids having to write code every time and ensures good practices and code consistency.
A framework is a set of tools and modules that can be reused for various projects. One of the most well-known and used frameworks is Microsoft’s Framework for websites.
There are a lot of advantages of using framework for software development:
- Programmer saves time since he already has the skeleton which to develop an application.
- It facilitates collaborative developments
- it is easier to find tools, modules and information to use it
- It provides greater security
- There is a community behind and they can help you