We are going to talk about all the applications that Google offers, did you know that up to this moment there are 44 products that you put at your disposal?. In this post I will explain 11 of them and how you can take advantage of it.
The American company makes a classification of its variety of services according to the purpose or public to which each of these applications is intended:
Google products for the web:
1. Web search: It is the most used search engine in the world, it receives hundreds of millions of searches every day.
2. Google Chrome: Is their browser, is fast, simple and safe. Available in its version for computer, phone and tablet for Windows.
Google products for mobile:
3. Google Mobile: The American company offers you the possibility to enjoy all Google products optimized for use in Android phones and mobile phones.
4. Maps for mobile: Google allows you to consult maps, know your location and get directions wherever you are.
Google products for companies:
5. Adwords: Advertising service in the Google search engine. Users will see your ad when they search for the products or services you offer. They will only charge you when someone clicks on the ad to visit your website.
6. Google My Bussines: Platform that helps local businesses improve their visibility on the Internet. It offers a better connection to the client, whether they use Google, Maps or Google+.
Google products for media:
7. YouTube: It is the second most powerful search engine in the world. Undoubtedly, it is the best tool for videomarketing since the contents that you upload to this platform will achieve a better SEO positioning when you belong to YouTube.
8. Search of images: Google Images provides us with the most outstanding photographs of our search.
Google products for home and office:
9. Gmail: An account in gmail offering many more possibilities and being more practical, gives a more professional and serious touch to your CV.
10. Drive: Free storage service up to 15GB from Google where you can save photos, articles, designs, recordings, videos, etc., and be able to consult them from anywhere.
Google Social Products:
11. Google+: is a social network in which users must be over 13 years of age to create their own accounts. Google+ is already the third social network with more users in the world, not for its popularity but for linking with YouTube
12. Blogger: allows you to create and publish a blog online. To publish content, the user doesn’t have to write any code or install server or scripting programs.